ComTech was founded in January 1998 with a vision of providing an array of products and services to the manufacturing industry, At first, Com-Tech focused solely in the integration of robotic systems. As of today, Com-Tech has grown in size to over 40 employees and resides in a 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Dayton, OH. In addition to our staff of engineers and technicians, we have a machine/fabrication facility in-house so that we have control of all facets of a project.
ComTech has a staff of engineers and technicians that not only build and integrate new systems, but can also provide field service. We have integrated over 350 robots and numerous other types of specialty equipment. We currently integrate over 50 robots annually. Applications that we have provided solutions for include material handling, dispensing, material removal, testing equipment, welding, and vision systems.
Why Choose ComTech as your solution provider?
- Knowledge: ComTech has a staff of engineers and technicians that design and manufacture all
of our products in Dayton, OH.
- Innovation: We are a leader in developing innovative products & solution that will enable you to
maximize efficiency and save money.
- Experience: ComTech is one of the largest equipment suppliers in the US. We provide
solutions on time proven designs.
- Project Management: Each system that ComTech provides is managed with open
communication between the customer and us. This enables us to
maximize the efficiency of the project and supply the equipment on
- Customer Support: ComTech supplies a warranty on all equipment it supplies. In addition, we
provide training classes, 24 hour field service, and phone & web support.
If you have an application that you would like for us to take a look at or are in need of field support on an existing system, please contact us.